A Hosted VOIP telephony solution that is designed for both the small to medium sized businesses and the home office.
Our VoIP service enables a business to administer and control its IP telephony (including a whole array of calling and network features) through an on-line control panel.
You’ll never lose a call with this business grade VoIP phone system
More calls = More business = More money
Simple really isn’t it?
Our leading edge VoIP service brings a host of “big company” features at a “small company” price to ensure you maximize contact with your customers. The system works using broadband connectivity instead of traditional phone lines and includes the following components.
- A choice of phones, either using your existing phones with an adaptor OR using Linksys IP phones with large screens and easy to use instruction
- PC driven features that link the phone and the computer to give you serious productivity benefit
- Business broadband connected directly to our network (optional depending on what you already have in place)
- A hosted telephone system which means that you have no complicated equipment to find space for, or look after
- This is a business grade hosted VoIP service, not a public internet phone service. This service is used by thousands of business users across the country that prefer it to buying a small PBX or using BT.
Hosted VoIP Solutions - The Benefits
- FREE calls between your offices, home workers, or even your international locations. Wherever you are in the world calls between your users are FREE.
- “Big company” phone features like voicemail,voicemail to email, call transfer, and call forwarding groups
- Computer based functions and telephony services. Click your mouse on the phone number on the screen and make a call – no more manual dialing. See on screen how many calls each office or person has made / taken. Use an online phone directory so everyone can communicate with more ease .
- Use your computer to control your telephone service, always ensuring calls are handled professionally and appropriately.
- Easy and quick to install.
- Quick and easy to add more users. You can order in units of one user, and you won’t be constrained by set limits.
- No large outlay of cash on equipment. Everything is paid on a monthly basis and you only pay for what you use.
How does it work?
The VoIP service can be used with either analogue phones or an IP phone system. The 'On Screen' interface gives you with direct control of what happens to your calls - be it handling inbound calls or managing how calls are made.
Calls are routed over a broadband connection, enabling FREE site to site calls and reduced costs of line rentals.You will see a reduction of your telephone bills and yet experience improved functionality and productivity.
Is it right for your business?
Lots of customers across the UK and internationally use this VoIP service. These are some of the typical types of users:
Retail stores - helps rationalise the number of phone lines per shop and reduce the cost of calls between stores. We have a long list of convenience stores, garden centres, wine shops, etc using Featureplus.
Small office chains - like estate agents and recruitment companies where inter office calls are high, and measuring telephone productivity very important.
Home workers - works well in the home environment and allows calls to be transferred seamlessly whether your home is close to the business or in another country.
Small international offices - linked in to the UK businesses with UK phone numbers. Inter-company calls are free!